Totally Terrible Things on Tuesday:
- I have avoided paying the bills, again. We have the money, I just haven't made the time.
- That procrastination just costs us more money. (Edited on Tuesday evening: the one bill I was so worried about---I thought it was late, really late---nope when I made the payment just now I found out I'm ahead on that bill by about a month. :^) I stressed for nothing.)
- I wish I knew how to kick procrastination out of my life---and keep it out.
- I want donuts. Really, really want them....planning a trip to Sam's Club so I will pass the local Krispy Kreme and can stop to pick up some really yummy, really fattening, in no way shape or form good for you donuts: Chocolate Eclair, lemon filled, chocolate covered and regular warm glazed donuts. All washed down with an equally unhealthy amount of chocolate milk. <drool>
- We've decided to find the money for both Jordan and I (me?) to go on the Sugar Bowl trip with the band.
- I am actively doing my best to kick my victims mentality out the door and not let it back in. Which is hard because that mentality sneaks up on me and suddenly one day I realize I'm doing it, again. No amount of complaining will make it go away---I have to actively patrol for the invader and keep it kicked out.
- Tomorrow marks the 18th year of Chris walking back into my life.*
- House is a wreck, but I'm working on changing that, too.
- High temperatures for the next few days are now in the lower 90's with upper 90's heat index; which beats upper 90's with triple digit heat indexes. It was actually fairly nice out there this morning as I walked Chris to his car.