Totally Terrible Things on Tuesday:
* This will be my last VOX post.
* There are some neighbors that missed the 'we're closing and you need to export your blog or it will all be lost forever more'.
* Today, 11 years ago today a large piece of my heart was buried---never to completely heal ever again.
* $660 to raise in Fund Raiser money so the cost of the Sugar Bowl trip does not have to come out of our pocket.
* Did I mention that I signed up to chaperone?
* That is another $660 to come up with---by January 1, 2011.
* VOX shutting down will leave an empty hole in my life. ~sigh~
* Still jobless...since, oh.....December. I keep saying that I'm going to go to the McDonald's by the house but I still haven't done it.
* Not only am I unemployed but I don't even have the energy to be a 'good' housewife'.
* The office which I had help getting cleaned up and decluttered in June is now a disaster area again.
* I have to get the office cleaned up enough to put an air mattress down on the floor. Jordan will be sleeping in the office while Pavani is here. (Pavani---one of Chris's team leaders from India...she will be here for three weeks doing some extra training.)
* I started the C25K program yesterday. I am horribly out of shape and could not complete day one which consists of a five minute power walk to loosen up the muscles and stuff. Then jog/run for 60 seconds fallowed by 90 seconds of walking and keep repeating until you have managed the walk/run ratio for 20 minutes. I couldn't even complete 10 minutes. I am so freaking out of shape. I'm not happy with myself right about now...oh, and my shins hurt today. ugh. I am such a big fat blob.
* Chris refuses to be a member of the band boosters. But, yet, he feels like he can complain about any and everything the band parents need to do. He claims that it is poor planning---but won't take part in making the whole business run smoother. gggrrrrrrrrr
Totally Terrific Things on Tuesday:
* I started the C25K program yesterday.
* The high school band was invited to participate in the half time show at the Sugar Bowl in January! How cool is that?
* I'm trying....
* Oh, the hummingbirds decided they like the feeders after all and have been playing dodge the hummer for a week. Took them several days to down one feeder but only one day to down the other one. It's fun watching them.
* M&Ms are good. Maybe not good for the diet. But they sure do taste good.
ah. I give up.